There is no need to take a numbered ticket for a free ride. Please get on as it is ride from the middle door.
Close to the get off bus stop, please prepare the ticket screen of the ticket
Launch the “Japan Transit Planner” app. And select “My Page“ (If you use iOS, next select “Buy/View Tickets”)
Tap the ticket in use.
Tap "KITAKYUSHU CITY BUS 1DAY PASS".
Tap “Show ticket”.
If the colour bar is displayed, you are ready to get off.
When you get off the bus, show the colour bar screen to the crew.
* Even if you have purchased a ticket, when you do not present the color bar screen, you will not be able to board.
* You can not ride a bus by showing the capture screen. Please show the colour bar screen displayed by operation from the app.
* The colour bar is valid for 10 minutes. Please display again when the time has passed.
* If the color bar screen is not displayed, return to the "My ticket" screen and press the reload button on the upper right to try reloading.
* If a barcode is displayed instead of the colour bar, please tap below to switch to the colour bar